It’s super easy! Here’s how…
Please note we have extended our holiday and sales returns to Jan 31st 2020
1. Head to our website and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will notice a link to ‘returns/exchanges’. Click this and then enter you order number and email, and click ‘return items’. Please use the email address that was used to place your order with.
2. Your return request will then be submitted to us. Now just wait to hear back from us before proceeding to the next step. This can take up to 2 business days (not weekends) before you hear from us so please sit tight! Any problems with this step and just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For Australian orders, goods must be returned to us within 14 business days of the date you requested your return (we allow 20 business days for international orders outside of Australia). Please note we have extended our holiday and sales returns to Jan 31st 2020
- For all items on sale, the sale price is final. Ryderwear will ONLY refund you that specific amount. (For example if the sale item being returned increases in price, you will STILL ONLY be refunded the amount you paid, not the increased value amount)
- Items purchased on sale/special or at full price are refundable. We unfortunately cannot process exchanges.
- Although we can’t technically exchange, if you do want to repurchase the product but don’t want to pay the ‘after sale’ increased price, we can help you! We will refund you the price you paid on the sale item once returned to us and IF and only if that product is still hopefully in stock, we will ask you to purchase it at the current price and then we will refund you the difference (the difference being the amount the product has increased by since your first purchase during the sale). So essentially you can buy the product again at the sale price you originally paid. Your happiness is important to us so we have added this service to our policy during these sales periods!
- Returned items must be in original unworn condition with tags ATTACHED. Any items returned with makeup/fake tan stains, pet hair, odour or any marks will be rejected and returned to you. If returning shoes, the soles of the shoes must be clean; if dirty or marked we have the right to refuse and it will be shipped back to you. Please ensure the laces are loose and not left tight to avoid damage to the exterior of the shoe which could result in a return refusal. We also need the shoe box back in its original condition (no tape or writing on it please)
- Please be advised that all postage and handling costs will be incurred by the customer, not Ryderwear. these are non-refundable and will not be covered by Ryderwear (unless faulty or not as ordered). Ryderwear is not responsible for return packages should they not reach us, so please retain your proof of postage. We strongly advise to ensure your return/exchange is sent back to us via a trackable shipping method.