So delicious, you’ll forget it’s healthy.
Gotta get those greens in, and what better way than with a mega delicious smoothie bowl?
- 2 ripe & frozen bananas
- ½ - 1 cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 1-2 cups spinach (but, like, use 2)
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ a ripe avocado
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Slivered almonds *optional topping
- Fresh banana slices *optional topping
- Add some chia seeds *optional topping
- Sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes *optional topping
- Passion fruit or goji berries, to add colour *optional topping
Toss all your non-topping ingredients in the blender and spin them around till they’re smooth. Too thick? Add more milk or non-dairy milk. Too thin? Throw in another frozen banana. After, pour into a bowl and add toppings till it has turned into a picturesque no-filter-needed thing of beauty. Then destroy it with your spoon!